When the moment is right? They were bathing their dog...fully clothed. They weren't even looking at each other. What was he gonna do? Ravage his wife while bathing the dog? Could somebody please tell me how bathing a dog with your wife would be any help on a hard-on pill commercial? What does this mean? Am I just gonna just slam my wife while hosing Brutus down in a kiddy pool? Because the moment is right.
Cialis - The side effects are a spinning sensation, loss of hearing, blurred vision and an unexplained rash. Hell, I can understand those side effects completely, because if the kids caught me and the Mrs. having our way in the kiddy pool I would probably spin around, fall in the pool, thereby losing my hearing and causing vision to be blurry. And lastly, with all that dog hair in the pool, you better better believe my rash will be explained!
No comments:
Post a Comment